Tuesday 13 July 2010

Evolution theory or fact?


In my time witnessing and evangelism I often meet people who claim to believe in 'Darwinian' evolution. Now there is much that I can say regard the lack of missing links in the fossil records and so on, but the point I want to make is the difference between micro evolution and macro evolution. Whenever I ask an evolutionist to explain the difference 98% of the time they are baffled ;-)

Micro evolution is adaptation within a particular species, we have all seen different breeds of dogs for example pit bulls and great Danes. These are mutations within a species but macro evolution is the idea of one species transitioning to another species or spontaneous combustion of a particular species.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNLvXllvvsA&feature=channel

Food for thought ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment